Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Hello High School Graduation

I weighed in at 155 this morning before my swim. That is as low as I've been since I graduated high school. It only took me three years to get to 205. Then I wrangled myself back down to 175 by the time I finished grad school. Then, after my knee surgery I was at 185. Then 175 for last years tri season. Sooooo.... goal one is accomplished. The mid 150's for the upcoming season. I feel light and faster (not fast by any means, but faster).

Finally ran into another endurance swim this morning. Got 3350 yards in. Almost two miles so you don't have to do the math. I actually was looking forward to this after Monday, which had a speed work swim in the morning, followed by another speed work swim after work.

Also, I'm feeling pretty recovered from the century ride and 5k this past weekend, so I think I'm up for a little bit of strenght training tomorrow. Back to the 5:30am body pump class at the YMCA we go.

No comments: