Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Be back shortly...

I ran my first Olympic (sort of) distance triathlon this past weekend. I say sort of because the swim was .43 miles shorter (.5 miles instead of .93mi or 1.5km). It was brutal and incredibly fun. Spent the weekend recovering, spent Monday recovering, then got talked into doing speed intervals on the bike after work on Tuesday. I'm freaking beat.

I did finish building that bike. It works, and my mom is now riding it. I think I got somebody else hooked on cycling. I give her two months before she ditches the thing and gets a real ride. I'll have the rest of the pictures up later. And by later, I mean Sunday at the earliest. I'm heading off to New York for the weekend to catch some Yankee games. Not a fan of them at all, but I love baseball and I figure Yankee Stadium is a must see.

Enjoy your weekend rides while I'm drinking beer in house that Ruth built.

No comments: