Friday, June 1, 2007

The Friday Brew

Terrabin Beer: Big Hoppy Monster
Warning: This is not your refreshing cap to a long Saturday ride. It's an American style double IPA, and it might challenge Turbodog as my favorite brew if I could get it on a regular basis. Unfortunately, it's not available in the great state of Mississippi at the moment. I had it in Athens, GA. I forget the name of the place, but I washed a meat ball sub down with it.
Another warning: This is an 8% abv beer. So don't go drinking a sixer and think you can function. You don't want to drink this one too fast anyway. Every sip packs in the hops, with a ton of malt behind it, that you almost don't want to swallow. Seriously, the exact words out of my mouth after I took the first taste were: "Damn... can I buy the keg and take it with me?"
The Terrapin website: http://www.terrapinbeer.com/

No comments: