Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Finally reading Lance's book.

Don't ask me why it took so long for me to pick it up. You don't even have to be a cyclist to want to learn his story, but being a cyclist, I'm almost ashamed I haven't read it. I'm about half way through it right now, and I hope to finish it this weekend. I've got a tri down in Sandestin this weekend, so Friday night before the race will be good for a ton of pasta and some inspirational reading. If you feel like checking it out, here it is:



It was written before he won his last two Tours. Here, he's tied with Merckx, which at the point I'm at in the book, seems very appropriate. Also, check out Lance's foundation. Not everyone can win bike races, but everyone can help the fight against cancer.

http://www.livestrong.org/site/c.khLXK1PxHmF/b.2660611/k.BCED/Home.htm

No comments: